My husband is sleeping around !!!

yesterday, I came home to a quiet house AGAIN!!! I seem to be coming home from work 2 an empty house more & more now. I think its someone from his work`because all of a sudden he wants 2 be there all the time. And his *assistant* is always allover him whenever I show up to ssy hi. What do you all think?cheatin' or no. othet things have been weird too. like it seems hes alwys pickin fights w/ me these days so he can get out the house quick. AND OTHER WEIRD THINGS TOO.Am I just bein nuts and jealous or do i have nothin to fear?I've already asked him right flat out if he's skirtin around on me, and of course that man said no - but some parts of me just arn't believin him. what do you sll think?weve been married 6 yrs and 2gether 9yrs any luck that i'm wrong and if not what am I suppose to do about that LITTLE HUSSY?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• First... don't blame her. She's not married to you. He's the one that should be saying no if she's coming on to him and he's the one picking the fights and leaving the house.
    I'd show up there more often, unannounced and see more of what's going on. When he picks those fights, I'd see where he's going. Write down when he does it and check his phone records and see if he's immediately calling someone.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 1:46 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• WOW UR smart those r all really good ideas. Im gonna try em. THANKS
    Anonymous

• from what you said it does sounds like he is cheating. i was really good at chasing him and getting answers but once i found out what i already figured it didn't make me feel any better. you could just get his phone while sleeping and take down every girls number in phone and call them later. check your bank account and see if he is spending money on her. best thing to do is just leave him.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:04 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Sorry but to me it sounds like cheating. No one knows your man more then you do and if you suspect that something is going on then you must be right. Try lying to him and putting him on the spot. Tell him something like "Do you think I'm dumb or something, I know everything so just fess up already, don't ask me how I know just tell me how long this has been going on." If he is cheating you will definately know by the way he reacts. Try having someone follow either her or him.
    Anonymous

• We have intuition for a reason. Just act like you know already. Tell him, I know... dont give in... eventually he will... Good luck!
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 7:31 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

•   i think that youhave every rigth to think that he is cheating, i know what itlike ot came house to a empty house, my husband cheated on me and he would do the same thing pick figth to leave the house stay gone all weekend, not answer my phone calls, he would not want to have sex with me that when you know that he cheating. think about that, just dont go and blame him, but if you think that he cheating your gut feeling rigth

Ericaamor

Answer by Ericaamor at 9:46 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Are pretty bad signs. Sorry I have to say cheating. I agree dont blame the women even though it shows she lacks morals... your hubby is the one married to you. And dont stay with him unless you think your heart can forgive... otherwise you will be miserable like me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Jan. 21, 2009