My husband is sleeping around !!!

yesterday, I came home to a quiet house AGAIN!!! I seem to be coming home from work 2 an empty house more & more now. I think its someone from his work`because all of a sudden he wants 2 be there all the time. And his *assistant* is always allover him whenever I show up to ssy hi. What do you all think?cheatin' or no. othet things have been weird too. like it seems hes alwys pickin fights w/ me these days so he can get out the house quick. AND OTHER WEIRD THINGS TOO.Am I just bein nuts and jealous or do i have nothin to fear?I've already asked him right flat out if he's skirtin around on me, and of course that man said no - but some parts of me just arn't believin him. what do you sll think?weve been married 6 yrs and 2gether 9yrs any luck that i'm wrong and if not what am I suppose to do about that LITTLE HUSSY?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hmm, hire a detective to follow him around :)
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 1:46 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• good idea. i like her idea. thats the only way to find out if you are suspecting and he is saying no
    Anonymous

• In my experience..... gut instincts are usually right on -- or at least in the ballpark.

Go with your gut... and if you do think he's foolin' around, definitely cut off sex before he brings you something penicillin won't cure.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 1:51 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• so i should get someone like that cheaters show to totally follow him and her and then i could pop out & surprise em. Hmmm... maybe
    Anonymous

• confusedSomethings not right about this question..I'm Anon, She's Anon, wouldn't you like to be Anon too...:0

Anonymous

• make a fake myspace and see if hes willing to cheat there. haha. worked for me.

or search the computer. get a key logger check emails.

haha sorry. i come from a family of private investigators.
    HollieSpirit

Answer by HollieSpirit at 2:30 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• The most inexpensive way, would be to contact a woman that works in the office, close to them, and just flat ask her to please tell you the truth and keep it to herself.... - If you can't think of anyone... then yes... hire a private detective... they will follow him at lunch, and see who he is walking in and out of the office with.... If a woman is getting in his vehicle ets... (But, Ask Him To Get Pictures)... You need pictures to see yourself otherwise, you'll end up making Excuses, and they are good to have for the Divorce.... But tell the detective you want one of them kissing etc....,Do it So You will know for sure..........
    Kay300

Answer by Kay300 at 2:43 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• You don't need to worry about the hussy if it wasn't her it would be someone else. She is a worthless piece of shit but he is your problem. Sounds like my dad when he was cheating. I would follow him and catch him in the act. When you do catch him let her know she can have him and have the locks changed before he gets home.
    Anonymous

• It's his assistance? Well You should become a "doctor" (or a friend) and call and say, when you know he isn't there, and say Yes this is Doctor so and so and I need to talk to him about his test results. It's VERY important that we get a hold of him ASAP if we are going to get this cleared up before it gets worse. I need his wife's number to so that we can get an appointment set up for her...
    CorCorsmomma

Answer by CorCorsmomma at 4:55 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Seems like this question is more serious than just for fun. Maybe you'd get more answers in the relationship category. But anyway that's just my opinion, i'm really sorry you are going though this. Its really hard to live each day with the doubt if he's cheating on you or not. I went thru it in my marriage. I got so sick of doubting that one day, I decided to try out my acting skills. When he got home after one of his little mid evening escapades, i pretended to be real upset, cryin' n all and just cried out to him " How could you do this to me!!!??" "I saw you with that woman, i followed you and know everything you did!" (i went on with my show) so he got so nervous after i insisted, he freaked out and automatically admitted it and i finally had the answer i needed, which sadly wasn't at all what i wanted to hear.
    Anonymous