before you ask a question do you search to see if its already been asked first?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sometimes....depending on what kind of question it is. However so many questions get buried really quick so just because it's been asked doesn't mean it's gotten the "attention" it needs.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 1:47 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• i look through the first couple pages, (the first 5 maybe) just because it irritates me when people ask the same question and its on the same page, and almost the same wording... also some people title their questions the same, but the question is different, so i always look
    blondie09

Answer by blondie09 at 2:09 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Only if it's something important, like when DD had blisters on her butt from diarrhea. I ask first, search later
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 3:04 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I don't because the answers will likely be from a different group of women, so I want new answers.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:35 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• No, I dont think anyone would think of the questions I come up with
    Krystle21

Answer by Krystle21 at 6:27 PM on Jan. 20, 2009