6 month old cat

my cat is 6 mn old. she is always right at my feet anywhere i go kitchen,bathroom everywhere. she also has to be on my lap and near me.. is this norm?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Pets

• hi, it sounds like your kitten has bonded with you. it is normal, but doesn't happen with every cat. i hope you are glad that your kitty wants to be with you, and can enjoy the special relationship that is available to the 2 of you! give your kitten a ear rub from me, take care! Lisa
    blackbirdsings

Answer by blackbirdsings at 1:56 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• It varies from cat to cat, but in my opinion it is a special happening. Enjoy having such a sweet kitty and give her the attention she craves. We've had 7 cats and only one was this sweet and loving. Some of the others didn't mind being picked up and petted, some were "feed me and leave me alone." :)

Answer by Bmat at 2:02 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• You are lucky that your cat is so fond of you. My first cat was a brat and never wanted to be petted or held. Very independent. My cat now loves to get lovin'. Consider yourself lucky.
    AuntB23

Answer by AuntB23 at 2:44 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• :-) She loves you. Just watch out for Seperation Anxiety Disorder. If you leave and she starts tearing up the house, urinating on your things...
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 3:03 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• she is gettin declawed and fixed do you think her mood will change awhole lot?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:57 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Awww, she really has bonded with you as her Momma...thats a very special thing...
    But as one person stated earlier, watch out for S.A.D....
    I have two cats that have to constantly be in the same room as me, my boy even has to go to the potty with me. If I close the door and don't let him in, he sits there and cries, LOL
    4-of-harts

Answer by 4-of-harts at 12:58 PM on Jan. 21, 2009