Why does he tell me all the things and then turns it around?

He always tells me that I make him a miserable and is always blaming me for everything that goes on with us. If he doesn't come around, it's because of me. If he is mean to me, it's because I deserve it... I get what I give is what he tells me. He tells me that he can't see himself being with me and that I wasn't what he was looking for... he is just mean, mean, mean to me. This relationship has always revolved around him and his convenience, if I say otherwise, it's because I didn't do somethings right. Well, I finally told him that I couldn't be what he wanted and that we shouldn't be together because all the issues and because I am always screwing up, he turns it around and says "if that what you want, just throw me away then, I knew you didn't want to be with me, I tried."

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• He's a coward and a bullyand a manipulator. You can do better. Cut the sucker loose and move on to better. You deserve it.
    companygoddess

Answer by companygoddess at 1:58 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I think every man has this script under his pillow.
    Anonymous

• You know what you need to do? Just flat out pack your stuff and leave. Give him a taste of THAT!
    Tell him since you wasn't what he was looking for your hitting the road!!!
    See what he says then.
    Obviously he has anger issues and obviously he is just trying to make you feel like shit.
    If he wants you back tell him he better dare NOT say another thing like that again or you will NOT get back with him...EVER.
    Anonymous

• This is the definition of manipulation.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 7:35 PM on Jan. 20, 2009