haircuts for the expectant mommy

i have one ten month old son and another one on the way. i usually wear my hair kind of short because it forces me to style it every day, i dont want to entirely lose my style just cuz im a mom now, but im scared that with a second baby i just wont have any time to style it and maybe it would be easier to grow it out instead. my husband loves it short but im scared to do it! any advise on whats best/easiest?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have my hair in a short bob, stacked in the back. I love it. It forces me to do it everyday, but I dont really have to dry/straighten everyday. Sometimes I just put gel in it if I am running short on time :).
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 1:55 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I cut my hair little below the chin thinking it would be easier.. I WAS WRONG i should have left it llong its easier to do long and you can do more.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 1:55 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I had long hair and believe me if you grow it out you will want it short again. Long hair gets in the way, makes you look worse cause you will end up putting it in a pony tail (which will lead to headaches) and is a toy for children. I say leave it short. Get up before the babies do and style your hair! You'll do fine!
    sidzwif

Answer by sidzwif at 2:01 PM on Jan. 20, 2009