39 1/2 weeks and induction

im almost 40 weeks and today i had an ultrasound becaucse the babies size is much greated for his due date.. my doctor said if hes over a certain weight then they were going to induce me by this weekend.. im going crazy because she still hasnt called to let me know!! the doctor who does the ultrasound and my regular ob are 2 different people.. the baby weighed 8lbs 12 ozs in this ultrasound.. do you think they will induce me?! and will she call me.. or will she make me WAIIIIIT until my appt thurs to let me know. i dont wanna harass her

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i was so impatient at the end of preg that i woulda beenm calling lol
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 1:57 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Call her, that's what you pay her for!!!
    sidzwif

Answer by sidzwif at 1:57 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Just call your OB. You don't need the stress right now.

Answer by louise2 at 1:58 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• jUST CALL HER... I alway bugd my doc. office.. it s what they are there for... an yes i think they will induce...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 1:58 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• my son was 8 pds 12 ounces and i didnt have to be induced..i was already almost 41 weeks..my mucus plug broke and i went into labor..if i didnt have him over the weekend they were goin to induce me that monday but he came on a sat. so mabye u wont have to be induced and ur baby will come on his own.
    vanessa23408

Answer by vanessa23408 at 3:49 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• they probaly wont induce call her
    henderson20

Answer by henderson20 at 8:44 PM on Jan. 21, 2009