What the heck???

Ok so I was fertile last mon-fri, due for AF on the 30th. Had sex last sun, mon, weds, and sat. Now the past two days I've been beyond bloated (as I write this my button is unbuttoned on my jeans!!!). And stmach feels a little funny but sorta blah. Could I be bloated this soon if by chance conception actually happened? Has any of you who have been pregnant felt severly bloated this early (I never feel like this even before my AF). Its very out of charactor for my body.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:56 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I guess anything is possible. Try not to get your hopes up though cause those are also PMS symptons. Good luck to you and baby dust!!
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 2:23 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• i know
    I know....but 2 weeks before I'm due??? Positive thinking I guess (no pun intended!!!) lol
    Anonymous