Anyone know of jobs to do online for SAHM's??

Im really interested in doing something online to make money while home with 2 babies. Do you know of anything?

Mommy103110

Asked by Mommy103110 at 1:12 PM on Mar. 3, 2012 in Money & Work

• I sell on Amazon and also, do Usborne Books online. www.myubam.com/R3530. No sales quotas and a free website for 6 months.
    extremelibrary

Answer by extremelibrary at 6:28 PM on Mar. 26, 2012

• Home Based Travel Business

Travel is a $9 Trillion industry.

You can start your own travel business and promote it online OR offline.

You can take vacations for not even half of the retail price! While making an income!

Training & a beautiful website are included for the highest possibility of success.

Book travel for yourself, family, friend & new customers and get paid for it!

Offers Free Major Health Insurance!!

NO stock to buy or fill your home!

Company has been in business 11 yrs and is publicly traded!! This is a real business!!

Along with my travel business, we are also partnered with over 700 major retailers and we get paid from online shopping.

Send me a message if you would like to learn more. I will show you first hand about this great opportunity and how great it can be for y
    tpluv

Answer by tpluv at 5:42 PM on Mar. 17, 2012

• How about La Bella Baskets? Own your own Gift Basket Business for $19.95 a month presently, but will change a little by company policy and with our new system coming in!=) No making or shipping the gift baskets=) I mostly recruit and make an income through our referral program. Your not pushed to sell with La Bella Baskets, but I have gottens sales!! =)I'm Silver Gift Director with La Bella Baskets and it's legit. I get paid every 2 weeks a check in the mail. If you love gift baskets and flowers with no inventory, no quotas, low monthly fee, training, contests, bonuses, and so much more and like more info, email me if you like more info =) kindredgifts@gmail.com
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 4:24 PM on Mar. 7, 2012

• Heres several http://themodernarmywife.blogspot.com/2012/01/work-at-home-opportunities.html
    XOXOArmyWife

Answer by XOXOArmyWife at 9:40 PM on Mar. 3, 2012

• Have you thought about eBay? There are other things as well, pet sitting, pet walking, errands, instead of babysitting, you could get the neighbor kids off the bus and make sure they get home safely?? I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities. You are more than welcome to read through my blog when you have time at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:41 PM on Mar. 3, 2012

• Are you crafty? Maybe you could make some crafts and create a facebook page or set up an etsy account and sell some things you make.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 1:46 PM on Mar. 3, 2012

• Medical transcription is totally online. No phone necessary :)

However, I'm not sure what else you could do beyond that. Hopefully some other moms will be along to give suggestions
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 1:23 PM on Mar. 3, 2012

• No i don't and i would need a job that is just online, not something over the phone cuz i will have a newborn in June with a 18 month old so i will be busy!
    Mommy103110

Comment by Mommy103110 (original poster) at 1:22 PM on Mar. 3, 2012

• Do you have any medical transcription training? That's a good one. Otherwise, it is very difficult to find legitimate work at home jobs.
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 1:16 PM on Mar. 3, 2012