so did you hear the applause for Bush?

When he came out only a handful of people applauded. I wonder why?

savvya

Asked by savvya at 2:08 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• i applauded!!!! anyone who wants to bash me for supporting my president needs a lesson in respect!
    chickenhobbit

Answer by chickenhobbit at 2:11 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Actually alot of people did.....the media just likes to distort things
    Anonymous

• I applauded- BOOOOOOOOOOOO no wait- that isn't applause? LOL.

I REALLY applauded when he LEFT.
    lovetoteachec

Answer by lovetoteachec at 2:15 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Uh no you could hear everything else . When every other person came out who were not as important you could hear applause all around.
    savvya

Answer by savvya at 2:16 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Good gravy, are you going to bring this brand of ugly to CM everyday for the next four years?

How about this, I will REALLY applaud when you stop posting disrespectful questions.  What a couple of sour grapes.  I would think you would be happy today of all days.  But no, you come here and bring the drama and stir the pot.  Nice. 

Anonymous

• That just shows how ignorant some are to not have any respect for a man who took a position that most of us would decline if offered and did the best he could. While it may not have been up to par, he was still the exiting POTUS.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 2:31 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Wow the immaturity level is unbelievable. Poeple applauded and the mature and the wise gave him respect and honor. I will do the same when Obama leaves office in either 4 or 8 yrs. Its not going to help anyone to be so full of hatred and bitterness but to honor and respect whether or not we liked him or not. When will people grow up and understand that?
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:34 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Did you hear the LACK OF APPLAUSE after Obamas speech?! NBC even commented on it. I mean why get so shitty about this?
    Anonymous

• What up with the cussing? Is that necessary?
    Anonymous

• yeah the joke of applause.... just showing some respect i guess..... that is nice of them to clap for that old fool that ruined the country.... very nice of them but like a white lie, it is dishonest in some ways, if i were there it would have taken a lotta self control not to boooo him..... and about no one clapping for obama's speech........well there were 5 million people attending the parade and ceremony.... i dont think they came to not clap.... silly...........
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:45 PM on Jan. 20, 2009