9 mos old poop that smells so bad

why is this? Believe me...I know poop is supposed to stink...but this is over the top and totally disgusting!!!! lol please tell me why his poop started smelling so bad

MandyAshley

Asked by MandyAshley at 2:08 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It's only going to get worse! It just happens as they get older and start eating new things.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 2:10 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I totally agree with lilbit. I think it depends on what they are eating. Basically for the first few months they are eating/drinking the same thing (milk and cereal) now they are being introduced to all sorts of new things and their tummys have to adjust! It'll just take a little bit more time.
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 2:19 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Did you introduce meats and proteins recently? That makes it ridiculously bad until she adjusts to it and can handle it better.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 2:38 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Never smelled good smelling poop
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 4:16 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• The more adult type food you feed your son the worse it's going to get.
    adg0114

Answer by adg0114 at 12:59 AM on Jan. 21, 2009