Have you ever had a crush with someone else while married?

I have a crush on my DH friend. I kinda of got upset when I found out that he had a girlfriend. I met her and now she's my closest friend. I don't really feel the same as I did, but sometimes I have this little spark when I see him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Jul. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• It really depends on what you mean by crush? Is this feeling you have so strong that you would consider starting something with him? I've had "crushes" on other guys and my husband was the one that brought them up. It was just because I thought the guy was funny and he made me laugh and I liked hanging out with him. My husband totaly said you have a crush on Matt! But it was compeletley innocent. I would never dream of doing anything to jeopordize what I have with my man. We also have a rule in our marriage just so the other never even questions anything. We agreed that neither of us will ever be alone with a member of the opposite sex, nor will we discuss our relationship problems with a member of the opposite sex. But an innocent crush is just that, INNOCENT.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 12:20 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• That is a good rule post above... I was complaining about my husband to the guy that I fell in love with and we were together for four months and since I never left my husband he moved on and I am hurt. So keep it innocent... If I could go back Id follow that rule to.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:44 AM on Jul. 20, 2008