If you were mugged by.....?

I'm asking this q be/c some people have an issue with saying Obama is Black. They prefer to say he is Bi Racial(which is a fact). If Obama was not a man of power, was a street thug & broke in your home.....How would you describe the man you saw in your home? Would you say he appeared to be a mid 40's biracial or mixed male or would you tell them a mid 40's black man? Be honest please & no need for harsh or derogatory comments just read what is asked & answer. Thank you!

SemperFiesty29

Asked by SemperFiesty29 at 2:11 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I would honestly say mid 40's lighter skinned black male.
    Anonymous

• However I HAVE been held up by a black man and the police don't CARE about the "biracial" they care about the COLOR of the skin. "Exactly what color was the skin" was EXACTLY what the police officer said to me.
    Anonymous

• I would describe him as a black male in his forties. That is why he isn't referred to as bi-racial b/c often it is about how a person looks and not what they actually are.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 2:29 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I would strip and think God sent me an early birthday present... lol
    lovetoteachec

Answer by lovetoteachec at 2:31 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• What kind of post is this..if Obama was a thug! You want respect for the shrub you have to respect others also
    Gapeach001

Answer by Gapeach001 at 2:34 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• If Obama broke in my house I would get a picture and forget the police!
    Gapeach001

• honestly i would say he looks biracial, i work at a school 97% AA and i can see it in him.... jmo..... he doesn't look "black" to me.... at least i would call him light skinned.... and handsome! :)

AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:43 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I would say a lighter skinned black man with giant ears.

lovetoteach, why am I not surprised?

Anonymous

• He doesn't look black to you? Are you kidding me? What the hell does he look to you? He sure doesn't look white. He couldn't even pull off the "white with a tan" thing!!
    Anonymous

• "I would say a lighter skinned black man with giant ears."

LoL! That's funny to me. His ears are kinda goofy. But to answer the OP I guess I would call him a light skinned black male.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 3:12 PM on Jan. 20, 2009