Are you getting a swing and a bouncer?

I already have a bouncer but I found a really cool swing I want on-line. Friends have told me I"ll want a swing. Did you get both?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:33 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I used both, I highly recommend both.
    Anonymous

• with my son i had both we used both. But it its a spendy swing and you dont plan on having more children id say buy a used one they dont stay in them very long they out grow them fast. I know you think its cool but if you get a baby who doesnt like the swing and some babies dont you will have waisted a ton of money for it to just sit there.
    Anonymous

• i would get both if i were you. my son loved the bouncer and hated the swing so you never know which he will want to be in!
    disheveled

Answer by disheveled at 2:36 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I have both and used both with my first daughter.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 2:38 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I had both and my DD didn't like either one.
    VirgoMom807

Answer by VirgoMom807 at 2:39 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I had both and my son loved his swing and i did too it calmed him down if nothing else worked and he was really upset
    lglorioso

Answer by lglorioso at 2:43 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• BOTH definately! trust me, you'll want both. baby might like one and not the other, or baby will love both.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:53 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I had both with my son... I used the bouncer the total of 3 times (and it was on the counter while I cooked) he hated it. The swing was nice... didn't use it past 6 months though. I am not sure if I will use a swing this time around... but I know I won't use a bouncer. I prefer a sling over a chair.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 3:24 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• i used both my son loved the swings to fall asleep in for naps and the bouncer was nice to set him in while i showerd so i could still have him in the same room. get an electric swing or you will go poor replacing the battries. i learned that the hard way i will be getting a new eletric swing for this baby.
    mandyjh

Answer by mandyjh at 8:51 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• i use both recommend both
    henderson20

Answer by henderson20 at 7:59 PM on Jan. 21, 2009