Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pain for 3 days cont...

What if the pain is so bad that it makes you sick to your stomach? I keep drinking water and juice and changing positions like sitting or laying down and it seems like the pain is getting worse.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 2:42 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

Answers (2)
  • call either your dr. or the L&D department and get their advice on what to do..probably L&D becuase you'll get an answer right away

    Answer by tnteaton at 2:52 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

  • I agree, definately call your dr. or labor and delivery, they will help you decide what to do and help put your mind at ease.

    Answer by momof2il at 3:12 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.