Palpitations since pregnancy?

I've had heart palpitations since I became pregnant with my son in 06. I can't seem to get rid of them! I've went to some many doctors but they can't find anything. It's really causing a lot of anxiety! Anyone else have this problem? And maybe a way to handle it? Thanks!

Aidensmama0906

Asked by Aidensmama0906 at 2:49 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Health

• try cutting out the caffiene. that happpened to a friend of mine when she got pregnant.
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 2:50 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I have that too. Is there heart problems in your family? I'm sure I have mine because of family history.
    reneesloop

Answer by reneesloop at 2:56 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Go to webmd.com and look them up. They're actually harmless and very common. I agree with the cut caffeine comment as well.

ashandamymom

Answer by ashandamymom at 4:35 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• As far as I know I have no family history of heart problems. I know they probably are harmless. I just need to find a way to stop thinking about them!!
    Aidensmama0906

Answer by Aidensmama0906 at 3:22 PM on Jan. 21, 2009