tinkybell party

Hello i have girl that's going be 5 in march i want to give her a tinkybell
party anyone have any ideal how to do that it going just be 6 kids i want to have at a park but have see if it going to be too hot i live in Fl it could be hot or real cold have it feel like snow without the snow. i was going to a dress up but having at a park be hard because it not easy to play in.
any ideal will good

piglet91

Asked by piglet91 at 2:49 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• A park is a great idea. March should not be too bad for weather, but I would not have it be a dress up party. If it is a neighborhood park or such, you could buy your own decorations and have it all decorated with Tinkerbell stuff. You can get a Tinkerbell party package with 8 invites, 8 small plates, 8 big plates, 16 napkins, 8 goodie bags, 8 cups, tablecloth, 12 latex balloons and 1 mylar, and 8 each forks spoons and knives for $22. (http://www.ezpartyzone.com/pd_tinkerbell_ez_party_value_package.cfm). Take the balloons to a florist and see how much they charge for blowing them up with Helium. Serve little foods like fairy bread (lightly butter bread and put lots of sparkly sprinkles on it), sandwiches cut into star shapes, and of course a Tinkerbell cake. Here's a good website for little party favors too http://www.ezpartyzone.com/cat_disneys_tinkerbell.cfm?gclid=CL-5-_aPnpgCFRFWagod7hudnQ
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:53 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• how cute!!!! I got a really good deal at www.target.com for my daughter's barbie party.
    MsRosati

Answer by MsRosati at 9:09 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I had a tinkerbell party for my daughter when she turned 5 last October. I went to Michael's art n crafts store and they had everything. Instead of a cake, I made cupcakes and used tinkerbell cup liners and I also went to PartyCity and got a ton of Tinkerbell decorations. I had the party at my house and orders a Jumpy for the kids as well.
    mom858

Answer by mom858 at 10:13 PM on Jan. 20, 2009