What makes you believe in god?How can i believe if i dont believe?Even though i would like to believe.

Asked by Anonymous at 4:44 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• I like this question because you are looking for something but you aren't buying into anything. Ask yourself what you are looking for so you have an idea what is missing. Even though you don't believe, ask God to reveal Himself to you. I believe you will find what you are looking for.

Answer by manna1qd at 8:15 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• FAITH! John 3:16

• seek and ye shall the bible and do your own search for answers.

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 5:55 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• You can't make yourself believe anything. And you shouldn't fell obligated to believe anything that doesn't feel right to you. Whatever you choose to believe need to bring sence to your life, if it can't do that then it is probly not the right belief system for you.

Answer by Motherdragon at 6:48 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• My dad once told me this when I was having a VERY hard time with God- he siad, if you live your life according to the Bible and you do all of those things it says, and you die- well if there IS a God, then you KNOW you will go to Heaven because that is what the Bible promises, if there is no God and you die- so what, you'll be dead, and at least you lived a good life....It is SO hard to have faith and live for something that you can not see---but that is just it, He wants us to have total blind faith in Him- once you manage to do it for even just a moment- you may e surprised- if just for a moment of time, you let yourself believe like a child- just try it, what have you got to loose right?

Answer by jessicasea at 6:57 PM on Jun. 19, 2008