Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how do i apply for free child care in sonoma county california?

going back to work and we dont make enough money to pay for daycare. what websites do i go to?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 2:50 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in General Parenting

Answers (1)
  • type that in, on google.
    or call your local srs office

    Answer by RenaJean at 4:58 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.