did you ever have anything so nasty?

lol...i was at my grandma's christmas party and i looooooooove cold noodle salad with the mayo and all, so as im eating it, i taste something thats not suppose to be in there.....it was chilled shrimp!!

ewwww!! i cant imagine biting into that hard, cold, tasteless shrimp EVER again!

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 2:52 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When he was 5 my son made me "breakfast in bed" by himself for Mother's Day. He put mayonaise and cinnamon sugar on the toast. Because he was watching me, looking so happy and proud of himself, I ate it, and actually managed to smile! The things we do for our kids... Oh that tasted SOOOO horrible!
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 3:48 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Apples topped with blue cheese. EEEWWWW!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 2:54 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Okay OP, I'm sorry but I think I have had what you have described, and it wasn't THAT bad. But pinkclover, you just made me vomit in my mouth a little. WTF? Who would think of a combo that bad? Jesus!
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 2:58 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• My step-dad was Italian....he had all kinds of weird ideas!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 3:00 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• yes it's called scrapple. Which is a loaf of meat made up of things too gross to go into a hotdog.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 3:18 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Italians love their fruit for sure.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 3:37 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• tripe
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 3:38 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• some of mils cooking is hard to swallow. funny though my husband thinks she is a good cook. she does some real good dishes but never like my mothers. in mexico i have goat meat. which is pretty good.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 4:05 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Chicken hearts.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:18 AM on Jan. 21, 2009