sex after baby..still the same?

I recently had a baby and we're in the six wk waiting period. But I'm wondering if sex will feel the same when we have sex again. Emotionally and pyshically

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Jul. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• My doctor told me as soon as I stopped bleeding then we could have sex well 2 weeks after baby we tried it wasn't comfortable at all so we gave myself another 2 week healing period so 4 weeks after Justin was born we started having sex again and truthfully it was better than it was before having the baby, I guess it made us closer and form a tighter bond I don't know, but I was freaking out thinking it wouldn't be good because my husband watched the whole delivery but I was wrong apparently he was amazed at what the cooter could do lol.
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 12:25 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• I think sex is better now, both physically and emotionally!
    JohnnyCakes

Answer by JohnnyCakes at 12:36 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• emotionally, well thats all up to you pretty much. stress from the baby may take a toll there, but thats something you and the father or whoever need to work out. as far as physically, it should, as long at you do kegels and such to exercise and tighten. And if you did it while pregnant, take it from me, it feel so much freer and better without that HUGE bump in the way, lol :)
    briyeti

Answer by briyeti at 12:45 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• the sex is better. its like getting away from your everyday life for a hour or two to feel like a woman again
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:39 AM on Jul. 19, 2008