Did you make you baby somewhere special?

On the beach, on your anniversary....

I don't remember where it was when I would have concieved my son... i'm just curious.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:01 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it was my best friends birthday... we went out and i was SUPER drunk on margaritas... so yeah, not so special
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 3:03 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• At a hotel in Indiana. The weekend me and my one and only got engaged!!
    reneesloop

Answer by reneesloop at 3:03 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• lol..#1 was in a hotel, #2 was at our home the night before he left across country for 2 months and our 3rd was also concieved in our other home. nothing really special..we lived at all 3 places.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 3:09 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• With my first it wsa fathers day, guess my husband really wanted to be a father. With my third on my oldest's b-day. The other 2 were no specail day other than the day they were concieved.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 3:13 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• cancun, i forgot my refill of bc pills... or shortly after cancun
    the second at home...
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 3:29 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I'm pretty sure it happened when we were staying at the ST. Regis in SF for a friend's wedding.
    Anonymous

• Yes. #1 was on a romantic weekend away in Dubai, 2# Was at home, 3# At holiday with family in Hawaii, 4# Was over my parents house lol (they're werent there) 5# At home.
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 3:32 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• At home, in bed. But, believe me....oh, it was special....
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 3:40 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• mine was actually during hurricane ike when we lost power.. there was nothing to do so we just had a lot of sex well about 2 to 3 weeks later i was spost to start and never did
    wiggsbabe

Answer by wiggsbabe at 7:31 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• wiggsbabe you just made me glad i had my hysto. cause now that i think about it, i'd probably be toting another one around from gustav. lmao.
    my daughter was after a romantic candle light dinner he cooked for me for valentines day.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 9:08 PM on Jan. 20, 2009