Is anyone else DISGUSTED with the blatant IGNORANCE and negativity shown by so many on this site toward our new president?

It is SHOCKING to me and I am DISGUSTED. I am really questioning why I am on a site full of such close minded ignorant people who would rather hate and bash and stick their heels in the mud than join as one without even giving the man a chance. Please don't respond if you are an Obama basher as your opinion is not of interest here.

gramsmom

Asked by gramsmom at 3:09 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I think that Change is scary exspecially for adults, and it takes time and reajustments for all of us. A new way of thinking and a new outlook. Good luck to the New President, no I didn't vote for him but No I want bash him either, I will stand beside the people who did vote for him and support him just the same now, I accept that he's our new President and hope that he does the best job that he can do for our country.
    momof3sboys

Answer by momof3sboys at 3:41 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Could you be more specific?
    Anonymous

• YES. I saw it all starting last night.
    etiheidas

Answer by etiheidas at 3:10 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I get the impression you've only read half of the posts today.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:10 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I agree, give him a chance. No president has been perfect.
    Anonymous

• Hmm lets think about this shall we???

Is anyone else DISGUSTED with the blatant IGNORANCE and negativity shown by so many on this site toward our FORMER president?
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 3:11 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I don't think people are close minded when they don't like a president. There are haters on EVERY politician. The truth of the matter is, all presidents to good, evil, and stupid things. A little less than half of the nation will generally hate the new president, lol. To say it has ANY thing to do with his "flavor" is stupid and idiotic, IMO. Leave it be and stop causing drama, mama.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 3:12 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• good point mamakirs.
    Anonymous

• Hmm lets think about this shall we???

i totally agree, we should have respect for all presidents weather or not we agree with them because they are the president or they were the president.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 3:14 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Mamakirs makes no point, this question has nothing to do whatsoever with our former president. I understand that people don't like him, I understand that people didn't vote for him, we all have different opinions, but now he IS our president, let's ALL support him until he gives us reason not to.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 3:15 PM on Jan. 20, 2009