Will you pray for Ted Kennedy and Senator Byrd?

They both have had medical problems at the lunch just now. Kennedy had a seizure and I am not sure yet what Byrd's emergency was. Please pray for both of these gentlemen. And please , no rude comments. this is past political partisanship. (The people at the lunch prayed also.)

Gapeach001

Asked by Gapeach001 at 3:09 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• OMG, yeah. How strange for two people to have issues at the same time.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:11 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• They didnt say specifically what happened to byrd yet. My bf is watching CNN so maybe soon we will find out what exactly happened.
    Apparently my bf just said Byrd is fine and there is nothing wrong with him.
    Bears.Fan08

Answer by Bears.Fan08 at 3:14 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• They are both in my prayers. It was a comfort to see a prayer said at the luncheon.
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 3:18 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Well, I'm kind of pagan so idk about praying. But I do feel bad for them.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 3:19 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I think Byrd is ok..not sure and hope something other than his cancer is causing Kennedy's troubles
    Gapeach001

Answer by Gapeach001 at 3:20 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• They are both in my prayers it was said byrd was having a hard time eating and kennedy had a seizure.
    4kids1970

Answer by 4kids1970 at 3:25 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Definitely!!!!
    tinamatt

Answer by tinamatt at 3:38 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Yes
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 3:55 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I will pray for Byrd. I am not wasting my time on the Murderer Ted Kennedy. His corrupt and evil soul is beyond reach of any prayers.
    Anonymous

• I pray for all who are sick. I could make an innappropriate joke about the circumstances of the lunch (Bryd? Chicken breast lunch? Cannibolism?) but I will behave myself.
    Anonymous