Please,Need Help Fast.

Ok here is the situation, I took my son to the doctors office today. It was a routine check up but he has been having trouble pooping and he has bright red blood on his poop and he has what looks to be like little skin tabs on his anus. I was worried about that so I asked the dr and she looked at it. She proceeds to accuse me of sexually molesting my son because she thought it looked like warts. Has anyone else's baby had these things that look to be like skin tabs on their but and was there a diagnosis. Please somebody help me I do not want to lose my son over this. I did not touch him at all in that way and never would and they are calling protective services on me with their accusations. Does anyone else find this unjust?

Peekalou

Asked by Peekalou at 3:20 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My daughter does have the same thing -- they are skin tabs from CONSTIPATION. The strain can cause it. Not super common but it happens. That doctor is a moron, and you should go to a decent doctor - try a pediatric dermatologist if you can't find a pediatrician that knows about them.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 10:44 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• call another doctor and get him in right away..................................besides the false molestion, he could be really sick.....
    get off computer right now and call every single doctor in the yellow pages NOW
    Anonymous

• Go to the emergency room.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 3:23 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• OMG that is horrible! Is there anyone you have left him with that could have touched him in that way? Could it just be hemmorroids? Im not sure what that looks like but omg.. I can't believe they are accusing you of that! I would take him to another doc for a second opinion. Make them do a test to find out if it is gen warts. If it isn't, you have nothing to worry about.
    Anonymous

• They do have to cover their asses. I'm sorry you are being accused of something you did not do, but I'm also glad they are going to report it. Yes, def get a 2nd opinion.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 3:26 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• See I was gonna take him to the ER because I am really worried but the doctor is "strongly suggesting" I don't which seems suspicious. I have an appointment to take him to Akron Children's hospital on Thursday because the doctor I took him to told me to get him checked out there but they are affiliated with her office and the fact that she is telling me not to get an opinion elsewhere where they are not affiliated with her is kind of suspisious looking and she said she is caling children protective services on me and that they will be coming to my house within a few days maybe even today. This is fucking bullshit.
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 3:27 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I know. I have never left him alone with anyone other then my mo, hubby, sister and grandmother and none of them would ever do such a thing.
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 3:28 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Thats horrible. i agree that you should go to the emergency room.
    sweetpea808

Answer by sweetpea808 at 3:29 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I don't understand why you are on here and not at the ER or another doctor's office. You need to find out what is wrong with your child. if the accusations are false, then you have nothing to worry about, because there won't be any reason for them to take him away. Your main concern is his health.
    Alliegirl7997

Answer by Alliegirl7997 at 3:46 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• i agree with the er thing....it could be something serious and if your doctor is going ot point fingers I would seriously make sure there is nothing wrong because your doctor isn't doing anythign to check his health.Assumptions don't make kids healthy,docotrs who check for thigns before assuming help kids/make them healthy!
    Kelly_Ann

Answer by Kelly_Ann at 4:00 PM on Jan. 20, 2009