How do you guys get motivation?

On weekdays when I have my kids, I usually avoid picking up and cleaning until the weekend when they're with their dad so that I can spend my time with them. This leads to a very messy house come Saturday! The problem I'm finding is that without the responsibility of taking care of my kids, I get very lazy, and I don't end up doing chores like I want to. I'm having a very hard time findingthe motivation and energy to get my butt off the couch to clean up -- or do anything for that matter!

Is there anything you guys usually do to find motivation to do anything?

nappeal

Asked by nappeal at 3:23 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in About CafeMom

• If i start to feel like that, i take a shower, it always wakes me up... Music also gets me going, i dont turn on the tv unless i know im going to sit down and watch it... Look at the small stuff mama, not what you could be doing, what you are doing and rearrange..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 3:38 PM on Jan. 20, 2009