Yuck.

My hubby pushes for sex in the..wrong area a LOT. I don't like it, it's pretty painful and I find it nasty. Does anyone enjoy it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Jul. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• I'd never do it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• I honestly love it, but at the beginning I hated it, I just wrote a post to a woman on how to make it more enjoyable for her
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 12:20 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• He does this on purpose? I agree, yuck. If you don't feel comfortable with this type of sex, tell him. He loves you, he doesn't want to make you do anything you don't want to, right?
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 12:21 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• i tried it once and it was awfull and afterword for some reason i got so sick spent the rest of the night in the bathroom. throwing up and with the runs. he saw how sick i got and doesnt even ask anymore
    lovelyme1006

Answer by lovelyme1006 at 12:27 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• i like it! you try it so many times it gets better.
    mommy-in-pink

Answer by mommy-in-pink at 1:11 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• NOPE ME NEITHER!!! THAT IS OFF LIMITS!! AND HE KNOWS IT WE TRIED ONCE....AND NEVER AGIAN
    BUSYMAMA5

Answer by BUSYMAMA5 at 1:34 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• It was off limits for years. My SO now asked me to try it. It was horrible so I wouldn't do it again for a while. He asked over and over again last year until I gave in. Now it's like he wants it all the time and gives me less and less of the "right" hole! What's up with that? I did find that using Astroglide is a life (or behind) saver. It's great and is water soluble so doesn't ruin clothes or sheets or anything. It just washes off and not sticky.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• I don't understand....if you do not enjoy it why do it????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:03 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• I am afraid it is an act in a pattern of escalation. This- then other more bizzare things,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• We used to do it quite a bit... it's actually nice if you stay relaxed and have some good lube (not too much though). But then I realized that some people have actually lost control of their anal muscles due to anal sex... So basically, they crapped themselves from it.

If you really don't like it, ask him if he would like something of that size going inside his rectum. :) Or try sneaking a finger in his sometime and see what he does, then explain that it's a whole lot worse for you!
    BonnaVore

Answer by BonnaVore at 1:11 PM on Jul. 19, 2008