Has anyone ever checked the test strip from a digital hpt before???

I checked mine and there was a control line and then just a little further down was a very faint line. Does this mean anything???

luvbabies33

Asked by luvbabies33 at 3:26 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I have and you would have a double line close together if you were positive....it is a control and then the negative line...hope this helps.
    Anonymous

• I have had with both positive and negative results and the test strip always had 2 lines on it for me no matter what.
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 3:34 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Was your postitive light or dark in conparison to test line? Mine is very light. That is what makes me wonder if it was to light for a result. It wasn't taken with fmu, I just took it now.
    luvbabies33

Answer by luvbabies33 at 3:43 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I was also currious. In the past when I have taken a hpt, it doesn't take long for the neg. to show up. This test took for ever it seemed. Does this also mean it was possible having a hard time deciding?
    luvbabies33

Answer by luvbabies33 at 3:49 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Digital pregnancy tests explained: http://www.peeonastick.com/hpt/digitalsecret.html

She's really put a great site together about all different types of pregnancy tests.

desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 4:54 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

For me it was always the opposite. the negative result took forever and the positive showed up fast... take another test in a couple of days. I hate the digital tests though, i didnt pee on it enough or i peed on it too much it seemed, and i always got an invalid result...

blondie09

Answer by blondie09 at 4:58 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• My digitals took forever for the answer to pop up whether it was negative or positive.
    Anonymous

• yes if you have a two lines and ones fainted then your prgnate mine was like that
    henderson20

Answer by henderson20 at 7:09 PM on Jan. 21, 2009