i fill like my 3 month old doesnt ever sleep what can i do? please help a teen mommie out

she takes like ten min naps

avahsmommie

Asked by avahsmommie at 3:29 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Welcome to mommyhood......it does get better, my 7 month old is a cat napper, about 10 minutes at a time...
    franklynnsmom

Answer by franklynnsmom at 3:30 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• So does mine.
    But I can get her down for a real nap about 4 times a week. Usually from 4pm-7pm.. (We get up at 11am.. Go to bed around 11pm.)
    Co-sleep and baby will go down better for naps and bed.
    Liyoness

Answer by Liyoness at 3:32 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• why does it matter if u are a teen or not? all mommies go thru that
    Karen_evans60

Answer by Karen_evans60 at 3:43 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• welcome to being a mommy. Its fun lol most babies go through this it does get better try setting a routine shedual for her.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 3:45 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• My DD was the same. It does get better but it may take a while. I was exhausted all the time and it can be frustrating so hang in there. Sleep whenever you can and ask for help so you can get some sleep.
    VirgoMom807

Answer by VirgoMom807 at 3:46 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I am not sure how big your baby is but swaddling always helped for mine when he was that young. Have you tried the swing or papason at all? At times the motions of all that help. The reality of it is, sleep will never be quite like it used to ....you will never get as much and you will never sleep as soundly as you once did. Some babies just aren't nappers. Does your 3 month old sleep at night?
    Scoobersmom

Answer by Scoobersmom at 3:54 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• try feeding your 3 month old cearl and it will stick with her and your 3 month old will sleep through the night
    henderson20

Answer by henderson20 at 7:05 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• my dd does the same thing she is 6 months and has been like this from day one... good luck and if you find out how to get your baby to sleep longer please tell me
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 1:28 AM on Jan. 22, 2009