c section

do you lose as much weight with a c section birth as you would after a vaginal delivery?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• what does losing weight have to do with the method ur baby came out
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 4:17 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I think it all depends on you. The weight doesn't come off as easy with c-section as with natural birth but you can go back to how you were before if you work hard at it. Is going to take more weeks with a c-section to start exercising but it all has to do with will power
    LaReina81

Answer by LaReina81 at 4:18 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• mostly harder to loose the tummy weight after a c section. it will help a lot of you're planning on breastfeeding. that will make your uterus go down a lot faster and it burns 750 calories a day
    RenaJean

Answer by RenaJean at 4:54 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I had all c-sections. I lost between 20-30 lbs. by the time I left the hospital! Which was a surprise b/c I also lost weight all DURING my pregnancies... I ate and ate, but couldn't gain! Total opposite of my regular metabolism!
    SahmTam

Answer by SahmTam at 5:25 PM on Jan. 20, 2009