Bush pardons Osama Bin Laden yesterday for his involvement in 9/11.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-rees/breaking-bush-pardons-osa_b_159272.html
Any thoughts on this? I would sure feel stupid if I had actually thought even for a second that Bush was trying to protect our country all these years. I would feel stupid if I had ever implied that Obama was somehow involved in any goings on with terrorists and it turned out that the president I was supporting ( Bush) was actually supporting the man behind the deaths of all the 9/11 victims. The truth always comes out doesn't it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:59 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• i didn't hear about this, but if this were to be true we can go ahead a leave afghanistan sooner than expected. It's almost like the troops were over there for no reason if he's just goin to pardon him.
    bxbsmommy

Answer by bxbsmommy at 4:00 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I agree with bxbsmommy. Wow.
    APMamaGretchen

Answer by APMamaGretchen at 4:02 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• HOLY SHIT! thats all that came out of my mouth right now, i had not read about this but wow.. let me read the article. but i was telling my SO and he said that then maybebe our troops would come home sooner bcuz their out their for no apparent reason!!! wow... thats all i can!! i'll post again when i read it.. :D
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 4:03 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• It's a Satire piece people. Relax.
    Anonymous

• Oh, I read about this.
    Hey, did anyone else read the article about them cows flying?
    I cant be the only one who believes EVERYTHING I read, surely.
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 4:04 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• This is Huffington post blog post. This isn't real news. Anon, you are an idiot.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 4:04 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Some idiot wrote this as a joke, relax folks! I gotta admit it had me wondering for a minute there though.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 4:06 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• okay i have read it and i'm back.. WOW! IS ALL I CAN SAY!
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 4:06 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Why am I an idiot? The author is a satire writer for the Huffington Post. Do a little research before you look like the bigger fool.
    Anonymous

• Ummm if you read the entire article you'll see it's all tongue in cheek. Maybe read cnn.com or something like that for real news.
    ashandamymom

Answer by ashandamymom at 4:07 PM on Jan. 20, 2009