NEED HELP

ok my finace is starting mos on thrusday but on valetines's weekend i was thinking about going to see him in caili at 29 palms, and i wanted to know if there's hotel i can stay at thats on base or one near the base that's cheap

FOR ALL MARINE WIVES WHO KNOW

kapnick_mom_101

Asked by kapnick_mom_101 at 4:04 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• I'am not a marine but a army wife. I know that theres always a hotel on the Army bases the only problem is you need a military ID to make a reservation. I'd check out the base website and local websites on the citys. Also hotels.com is pretty good. I hope you can find something good.
    Kellyboot

Answer by Kellyboot at 4:23 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• There are always hotels on Marine bases but same as above.. your gonna need a military ID in order to do it. You BF could always do it for you unless you were planning a surprise.
    USMCwifey0206

Answer by USMCwifey0206 at 4:50 PM on Jan. 20, 2009