Is there a planetary alignment this week?

Is there anything happening in the world or the planets that would explain a trend of children having problems with breathing this week? A number of friends and I have noticed this trend with children who have had apnea, choking, and having other breathing problems.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:13 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• There was one on January 3rd.
    njmommy2boys

Answer by njmommy2boys at 4:53 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I don't know, but I was wondering about a full moon yesterday! People were just weird and/or cranky! But I guess the full moon was last week... Interesting question tho. I never thought about planetary line-ups and breathing problems! Never heard this before.
    PSMother

Answer by PSMother at 10:00 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• everyone i know was grumpy yeaterday so funny you say that i dk about the planets but if they cant beathe i would think it would be allergens or something like that.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 3:22 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• That's not planetary alignment--that's good old man-made pollution. Let's leave the planets out of this!
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 10:06 PM on Jan. 23, 2009