Have you been looking frumpy lately?

Do you think your husb cares? I have been too lazy to get dressed and put on make up for a couple of weeks now, I need to get my act together..eeugh

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:13 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• It happens. Husbands always say they like the natural look. Bs.They like all that Mary Kay and Victoria Secret. What man wouldn't ?
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 4:16 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• It does happen to the best of us... An my hubby always says " you are pretty even without it"... Hez such a liar.. LOL
    Take a shower, put on some old school "salt n peppa", dance naked around in your bathroom, try on diff. shadows, you'll get back on that horse mama...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 4:18 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Well my hair is kind of in a "needs to grow or get cut" stage but I haven't let my body go. I don't wear make up on days I'm just home with the kids. And I didn't shave my legs for a couple days last week, but overall I think I do alright.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 4:19 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• always, my husband doesnt care one bit. im really not sure why though, i think he wants me to look frumpy lol
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 4:27 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Yes, my hubby says he likes me looking like that whis is bs. He just doesn't like other guys looking at me. He is very jelous and would rather have a ragady fat wife that no other man would want then a sexy healthy wife that some men might want but can't have. But I still dress up and get on diets cause I know deep inside he likes that. lolz
    Anonymous

• Mine never notices, one way or another.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:49 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Here's the problem with mine. He never notices or even cares if I keep myself looking good but when I start looking bad he always says something rude about it.

It doesn't matter what I wear or look like the man only cares about looking at something better...as in another woman.
    I could be the second hottest woman in he world and he'd search for the 1st one. lol......a$$hole.....
    Anonymous

• My husband will notice. And he'll tell me how beautiful I am, even when I look like a slob, mainly to encourage me to perk up.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 4:53 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• ehhh...screw what he thinks. you think you look frumpy? you feel bad about it? then do something about it.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 8:35 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I really believe all guys want their wifes to look good, they don't say it often enough! I feel it doesn't have any meaning if they say it all the time. It would be good to make yourself feel pretty and be healthy not matter what you wear, it will show... even without make-up!!
    Shakleema

Answer by Shakleema at 5:52 PM on Jan. 21, 2009