Does anyone have a THOUGHTLESS family member?

omg! This person drives me UP the wall! Everything they do. First of all yes they work they live in their own home but whenever they are invited to one of our homes for dinner or a family bday party they stock up on the leftovers and bring the plate back dirty wth?! They don't pay for garbage they bring theirs over to a fam member and dump it ugh. They never cook they are just a huge f**k*ng leech! How can I put nicely please don't do that!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:20 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• I have one too. Lazy too.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 4:21 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• My sister only calls out dad when she needs something. Oh and its not her fault that he doesnt have her kid and she is doing so bad. It's out fault.
    CorCorsmomma

Answer by CorCorsmomma at 4:22 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• are we in the same family cause I have a one like that too, well actually two... one loads up on leftovers the other uses my dumpster and when needing a phone number they used to call me and have me look it up for them till I finally said "I'll get you a phonebook if you don't have one". Yea it's irritating. After the meal is finished, immediately fix them one plate to go (just to be nice) and wrap the other up for freezer or fridge quickly or say "borry but I want to keep that, I've got a long day this week and we can just throw it in the microwave to save time, but since you always take the leftovers, I did make you a plate, it's over there and point to it".
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 4:24 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Or they will show up and ask for a pillow cuz they are so sick and not help out and stuff their face and ask for extras and go on your computer and look up stupid stuff and use up your paper.This is a 40 year old.Then complain that she is tired. Of doind nothing maybe.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 4:27 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• you think thats bad my brother won't care for my dad unless my father gives him the house he is living in. the agreement was he could live there and he would pay half and my dad pays half but now that isn't a good deal although when i lived there to care for my dad he was jealous and said i didn't know if i took dad i would get a house. no one gets the house. it's my dads and when he dies we are suppose to split it up equally. well he didn't pay last months mortgage. so it looks like neither one of his children will get crap.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 5:02 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Change your locks and phone number! Seriously!
    Anonymous

• Welcome to our world. With family members it is hard to do that.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 7:29 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I'll quote jareda69 "Or they will show up and ask for a pillow cuz they are so sick and not help out and stuff their face and ask for extras and go on your computer and look up stupid stuff "

I think we must be related! lol That is my niece 100%. She won't watch her babies, either. They are free to roam and plunder and eat food all over the house. Very, very aggravating. Almost hate to see them coming.
    GrannySue

Answer by GrannySue at 8:53 AM on Jan. 21, 2009