im annoyed. needing to vent okay

so i posted a thing the other day about my SOs mom making me invite his cousins wife to my shower that ive met once and never had a single conversation with her and dont even know what she looks like. well my shower is in 4 days. and we still dont have this girls address!! SOs mom is all mad because we didnt send this girl an invite. but i asked my So if there was anyone else on his side i needed to invite over a month ago and he said nope i got everyone.

anyway shower is in 4 days and we STILL do not have her address because no one has it either. his mom no one. and shes telling us to SEND IT through the mail its rude to just give it to her WTH... ugh

would u be annoyed? because I AM!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:26 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• YUP!!! Its to much pressure for ya girl... Call everyone on his side and see if they have her # or address.. Its the last resort anyway... Calm down, you dont need all this..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 4:29 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• yeah i think that is totally ridiculous... what are you supposed to do?? im sorry
    blondie09

Answer by blondie09 at 4:30 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• That stinks...just tell your MIL to call the girl up yourself since no one has her address. Don't you love the people you just have to invite to your wedding/shower and surprisingly no one has any info for them?!?
    L_Bass

Answer by L_Bass at 5:27 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• i'd be highly annoyed, especially since i was throwing my own shower. if she wants to control your guest list she should have her own shower. jmo.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 11:54 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• yes i would be annoyd
    henderson20

Answer by henderson20 at 6:15 PM on Jan. 21, 2009