fetal movements at 15 1/2 weeks

So I have been feeling the baby move (like flutters) for about a week or 2 (at first I wasnt sure) and its not every day, but yesterday and today, i felt a couple of actual kicks... they didnt feel like the flutters I have been felling, they were stronger and unmistakable.... Does it seem too early to feel a couple of strong kicks? With my first I didnt feel him til 20 weeks, so its just kinda weird for me this time. Also, when do you think my SO will be able to feel the kicks? around 20 weeks? sooner? later?

blondie09

Asked by blondie09 at 4:27 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• nope you can feel kicks this early! your SO might not be able to for a couple weeks though
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 4:28 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• It sounds about like me. I could feel flutters soon. My husband couldnt feel him until about 20 weeks though.
    CarleeDalene

Answer by CarleeDalene at 4:30 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• you always feel more the second time around i guess its cuz you know what to feel for. Your husband probably wont be able to feel him kick for another few weeks. Enjoy
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 4:37 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Not only do you know what to feel like the second time around ... your uterus literally is more relaxed so it's more "receptive" to the kicks. My son was not my first pregnancy, I had a m/c in my early 20's at roughly 10 weeks along so my uterus had started to stretch a bit back then. I felt the first movement of my son at the beginning of my 14th week (so I was about 13 1/2 weeks along or so). Wait until the hiccups start, though. That's loads of fun. :)
    cat0325

Answer by cat0325 at 5:08 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• thats normal you can feel kicks this early and so can every one eles
    henderson20

Answer by henderson20 at 6:12 PM on Jan. 21, 2009