other than contractions or water breaking did you have any other sings of labor?

BabyGsMaMa13

Asked by BabyGsMaMa13 at 4:28 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

Level 1 (-3 Credits)
  • i didnt but my sister was in labor and her water didnt break, and she didnt know she was having contractions (they werent bad), she kept saying she had to go to the bathroom to go number 2, and she did at the hospital like 5 times... lol
    blondie09

Answer by blondie09 at 4:36 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I lost my mucous plug during the day before my water broke. It was VERY obviously my plug because it was (TMI ALERT) streaked with blood. My son also wasn't as active during the 24 hours leading up to my water breaking and I had this feeling of urgency for the week leading up to it (I was in early labor for a week) that had me going to the hospital almost every day.
    cat0325

Answer by cat0325 at 5:06 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I was in the bathroom--going & throwing up, cold sweats plus contractions. Left the house when they were on top of each other, was 8cm when we arrived & our son was born within the hour. The whole thing was natural-unmedicated in just over 4 1/2 hours.
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 5:32 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• i kept having to pee every 20 minutes and then get this weird feeling in my stomache..over the course of a couple of hours it got more frequent and the weird feeling started to hurt..they were contractions. that was my first..my 2nd i just started having contractions and i knew it was labor becuase it was painful from the very first one..dont know yet what will happen till april with this one.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 6:40 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• oh and i kept having to pee right before and right after each contraction when i was at the hospital w my 2nd..
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 6:41 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• stomach getting hard and back labor
    henderson20

Answer by henderson20 at 6:10 PM on Jan. 21, 2009