I'm soo frustrated

Is there anyone from Florida reciving unemployment but has not recieved a check from them and cant get through to speak to them??? I've been calling since December and cant get through.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:31 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Money & Work

• If you have been calling that long and unable to get someone on the phone, I would go to the closest office to me in person and find out what the problem is...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 4:43 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• thats the thing i went to an office and they gave a piece of paper with a phone number on it and they told me thats the only way i can resolve my problem i dont know what to do anymore, i really need the money, i'm up to my neck with bills and an overdraft bank account. I'm pregnant at the moment and im trying not to get stressed but it is so hard.
    Anonymous

• My hubby is also on unemployment so I do understand your need, if you can not get through I would still go down there and talk to a supervisor, not the lady at the welcome desk, also try on-line see if you can find something there. You can also try and call the main office,,,,what I mean is we live in Loris but the main office is in columbia so you vcan search and see if you can contact the adminstrators office instead of one of the field offices
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 5:55 PM on Jan. 20, 2009