movement?

when do u start feeling movement, like fluttering etc what does it actually feel like

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:40 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• with my son i was 20 weeks, with this one i was 13 weeks... its different for everyone.. i dont know how to explain what it feels like
    blondie09

Answer by blondie09 at 4:43 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• i believe i was 16 weeks. i was laying on my tummy. i think it feels like a gas bubble. i never felt fluttering. and for me the feeling was like right on my pubic bone
    RenaJean

Answer by RenaJean at 4:49 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I was just at the beginning of my 14th week when I felt my son. It feels very much like a gas bubble at first. When your baby gets bigger and there's less room you can REALLY feel them moving, turning and hiccuping (my favorite).
    cat0325

Answer by cat0325 at 4:51 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• i felt my first flutters when i was about 17-18 weeks along it felt like there was a butterfly in my stomach and sometimes it felt like feathers. it was so cool it tickled me every now and then. now i am 24 weeks and the baby movements are stronger and feel more cooler.
    Katiebears89

Answer by Katiebears89 at 5:00 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I STARTED TO FEEL MY LITTLE BOY WHEN I WAS 4 MONTHS THEY WERE REALLY MILD BUT THEN AS MY PREGNANCY PROGRESS THEY GOT HARDER AND HARDER WELL THATS JUST ME..EVERY PREGNANCY IS VERY DIFFERENT
    noahsmommy-010

Answer by noahsmommy-010 at 7:24 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• around 4 months but they wont start kicking till maybey 16 or 20 months
    henderson20

Answer by henderson20 at 6:00 PM on Jan. 21, 2009