Have you ever been to a psychic?

I went to a psychic in August. Everything she said hit the nail on the head. I went with 2 friends and on the way I said I have a toothache. Well first thing she said to me before I could sit down was take care of that toothache, I almost crapped. Then she looked at me and said are you pregnant? I said No, she ask are u sure. I said yes I'm sure, I'm NOT pregnant. She said if not you will be SOON and its a boy. Well she told me she saw 6,6,6 with me, I was like WHAT she said 6weeks 6months or June something will happen to you. Well I left thinking wow that was crazy. 6 weeks later I found out I was pregnant, and I was pregnant the day I went and saw her. I went to the doc and had a miscarriage.Im am really thinking about going back, I think it was fun. But I didnt know if anyone else had stories or what not....THANKS!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:49 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• wow i have been but im not sure how accurate they were... where did you go? i need to find this lady!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 4:53 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• She is in WV. She has help police find murders and everything. I don't really know how deep I believer but I think I do a little bit :-)
    Anonymous

• I have been to a psychic and have also had my cards read by a Tarot reader. It was spot on every time - alot of fun, a little unnerving, but definitely would do again!!
    Anonymous

• Ive never done it because i dont believe in psychics, BUT now i think i might do it, even if they are wrong it will be fun!
    Anonymous

• I've been to a tea reader and it was fun!
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 5:50 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I've never been to a psychic. Im afraid I'll get the legit one and they'll tell me everything I dont want to know
    Krystle21

Answer by Krystle21 at 6:20 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I've been to two of them years ago and they panned out my life so well.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 7:36 PM on Jan. 20, 2009