Does anyone else feel this way sometime?????????????

Do you ever just not feel like getting out of bed due to everything you have to deal with that day, but you do it anyway because you know you have to, because if you don't nothing will get done.

dawnmitchell

Asked by dawnmitchell at 4:54 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Home & Garden

• oh yes all the time!!!
    SweetMama823

Answer by SweetMama823 at 9:00 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Yes, but unfortunately I really listen! I can get really lazy sometimes. I tell myself it's okay because I work two jobs. On my day off sometimes I do NOT get out of bed. Only to pee and eat. But my day is spent in the bed. I commend you for pushing through the getting up process and doing what needs to be done!
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 12:21 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I do lately Life & Everything seems to be so overwhelming & each day something new is Broekn & going Wrong!! It gets my Head pouding & I get A Migraine! Each Day may be the Same & ho-hum.. But find one Sweet little Reward or Treat for your Job Well Done!! Even if its A Hershey's Kiss or Dove chocolate something special Like your own Gold Star! If no one appreciates you for all you do.. You have to appreciate you more!! Sure do understand!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 10:41 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• yes all the time
    henderson20

Answer by henderson20 at 5:49 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Yes, all the time. I have to go outside and walk for a while and watch the birds and the simple things around me. It works most of the time.
    okla.girl

Answer by okla.girl at 6:34 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Oh yeah....every day!! It sucks!
    ArmyWife041408

Answer by ArmyWife041408 at 7:22 PM on Jan. 22, 2009