Do you let bills stress you out? what is one bill that you hate paying each month?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:55 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Money & Work

• YES every week.....on Friday when i sit down and pay the bills...I let each and every bill bother me in a way.....But the one that I hate the most is my house payment....No maybe my hubbys car payment...well....maybe his fourwheeler....well...LOL.....I dont have a fav.I hate them all!! The Never Ending hospital bills too....
    ToberzMama

Answer by ToberzMama at 4:57 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Oh my gosh me too!!! I try not to let them bother me but how can you? Hubby gets mad b/c i let them get to me I just hate being broke! its not cool when you have children to feed and everything else. I have paying our truck note ugh! too much dam $$ especially when you know you got ripped so frustrating!!! Never Ending Bills!!!!
    Anonymous

• Doesn't bother me too much unless the credit cards are unusually high and I have to borrow from savings.
    Anonymous

• i try to budget out literally a year inadvance. It helps me see the long term. Even though this paycheck might suck the next will be better, but I hate paying rent its our most expensive bill (obviously) and I hate that we spend over $6000 a year on something we will never own :(
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 6:19 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• the bill i hate the most is electricity, it seems to be going up and up and we are using less and less... i don't like how they get their figures...
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 7:36 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• i don't let it stress me too much but yeah i get stressed. i hate paying internet since it rarely works right for me.
    and rent. god i absolutely hated paying rent to the landing in houma, la. they were horrible there about fixing things and the management was rude and snotty. i was thrilled when we got the house (for less than rent, btw, with ins included) and thrilled when i gave them that last rent check and the notice that we were moving.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 8:14 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• car insurance. I rarely drive the car but each month I pay big bucks out for full coverage.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:24 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• No I don't let it stress me out. I have most of them that are practically the same automatically deducted so that I don't have to worry about it. And the others I do online. The bill I would say I hate the most is property taxes. Even though it comes out every month I just feel so cheated. It's like it's my land I bought it, but the government insist on taking money every year regardless. Kind of feels as if I"m rentig the land from them.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 10:38 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I think that the bill that I hate the most is the mortgage payment, but I will be done paying it off in 4 years.Thank God!
    monica277

Answer by monica277 at 3:15 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• They don't stress me out. But the only bill I hate paying is AMEX.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 8:04 AM on Jan. 21, 2009