phone sex?

how can i get my boyfriend all hott and horny before i do is there something i can say ..

young_mom1988

Asked by young_mom1988 at 12:39 AM on Jul. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• BE NASTY SAY WORDS LIKE PUS** ECT..MY MAN LOVES IT WHEN I TALK ABOUT OUR GENITELIA AND WHAT I WANT HIM TO DO AND WHAT I WANT HIM TO DO TO ME...LOL
    BUSYMAMA5

Answer by BUSYMAMA5 at 1:29 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• We never did phone sex, but we did a lot of sex talk by text message, sounds dorky I know. But it felt a lot more secretive and sexy because no one had any idea what I was texting while I was at work. Just say what you plan to do to him next time you see him, or what you want him to do to you. Get dirty, you're talking to someone safe. :-)
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 12:54 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• Find some erotic stories online or at the bookstore - you'll probably find ideas that are new to you both, but if you've read the story and know about it, it'll be new to him and definitely hot. :)
    Trinjo

Answer by Trinjo at 1:31 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• Simply picture in your mind what you would do if you were with him in person and say what you see in that picture. Use dirty words and moan a bit like you are getting hot. Tell him what you want to do to him and what you want him to do to you. Talk about Safe Sex!

Answer by admckenzie at 1:53 AM on Jul. 19, 2008