I need a job but have too much baggage!!!

I have a son who requires my attention, school that requires clinicals, doctors appointments for both me and my baby, and parenting classes. We also plan to baptise him so we'll have to make plans for that. I'm afraid that if a job knows how much I have to do, I won't be hired!!!! Any suggestions?

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 5:05 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Don't tell them and make sure you do everything after hours.
    JLynn0871

Answer by JLynn0871 at 5:09 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I agree with JLynn. Do what you have to do to get the job first, then worry about everything else later. Employers dont want to hear about everything you have to do but they know you have a life outside of work also
    Krystle21

Answer by Krystle21 at 6:19 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• how would they know? just say you strive on stress if they somehow find out how much you do. thriving on stress is a good thing. says you can handle a lot.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:42 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I understand what you are talking about. can you find a job that works with your family schedule?
    Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 11:51 PM on Jan. 20, 2009