WHEN DO YOU GET "ME" TIME??

WHO WATCHES THE KIDS FOR YOU WHEN YOU NEED A BREAK? WHAT DO YOU DO ON YOUR FREE DAYS? OUR LIVES GET SO BUSY WITH EVERYONE WE TAKE CARE OF AND WELL SOMETIMES WE FORGET ABOUT OUR SELFS AT LEAST FOR ME. I USUALLY GET SOME ME TIME AT LEAST 2X A MONTH AND BOY I LOVE IT!! AFTER WARDS I FEEL REFRESHED AND READY FOR ANOTHER WEEK OF BEING A SAHM. HUBBY OR MY MIL WATCHES THE KIDS ITS NICE TO HAVE SOME SUPPORT.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:11 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i don't really get a break except when my dd is sleeping, I'm a single mom, i am living with my parents and whenever i need to go somewhere i just take her with me,
    Trinity32188

Answer by Trinity32188 at 5:17 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• If i need a break they are busting down the door to watch the kids... Cause im supermom and if im tired all hell will break loose..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 5:19 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Nap time and one weekend a month as well as one weekend in March and September when I go scrapbooking for the whole weekend! It is important to take that time so you can appreciate your family even more than you already do! The saying "distance makes the heart grow fonder" is very true!
    MNMom247365

Answer by MNMom247365 at 5:27 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• My MIL begs to watch Kaylee, lol, so I don't have to beg for "me" time. I let her take her probably every other weekend, for one night. And then, like right now, I just got out of school, so I stopped by my house to take a half an hour breather, do the dishes, and check my e-mail before picking up my kiddo.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 5:30 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Wait what you get "me" time?
    teresalangston

Answer by teresalangston at 5:46 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• When I shower. My hubby comes home for work everyday and I shower then. I feel that my dd is still too young to leave overnight with someone, but I know my mil will be first in line when I am ready. So I look forward to that first date night with the hubby!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 6:30 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I never had a sitter until my dd was old enough to watch my ds. My husband always took the kids to the park so I could take a bath, helped with the chores, the routines. Now that my children are 16 and 12. I get me time any time I want it. Of course the minute I take it, one of them needs me. Just hang in there moms of wee ones. They get older and you do get your time and a bit of yourself back. Then you have to remember what it is your did before you had them. LOL!
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 6:53 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• When they're in school. I don't have to work right now.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 7:34 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• i had a hysterectomy last year. does that count as me time?
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 8:02 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

LOL Does it count when you spend 24hrs in the hospital after having a new baby!!LOL That's the only "me" time I get.Only time someone would help me with the baby so I could take a shower... God Bless the nursery and the nurses!!I'm due for with baby #5 July 5 and my hubby gets deployed Aug plus my family is in WI and we are in WA....so when I have the baby that's the only "me" time I'll get for a yr.Other than that it's only when the kids are in bed....which sometimes I'm too tired to stay up any later to have "me" time!!
    ArmyWife041408

Answer by ArmyWife041408 at 12:14 AM on Jan. 21, 2009