YOU AND YOUR HUBBY

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MARRIED OR DATING OR WHATEVER TO YOUR MAN? DO YOU HAVE DATES WITH YOUR HUBBY? WHAT'S 3 GREAT THINGS YOU LOVE ABOUT BEING MARRIED? WOULD YOU CHANGE ANYTHING?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• I've been married 10yrs with 4 children and yes we do have our date nights we have to, to keep our marriage strong and fun for eachother. what I love about being married is having someone who loves you with all their heart and takes wonderful care of you so you get to stay home with the kids. oh and great sex!! na I wouldn't change anything things can only get better as the yrs pass.
    Anonymous

• Married for almost two years, together for over three, we have date night once a month, 1. he love me and only me, 2. the future, 3. kids., an i really wouldnt change a thing, if i did then something i find so perfect might not be in the picture...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 5:17 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• We just celebrated our 21 wedding anniversary have been together for 25 years. We have four children together 18, 15 and 4 year old twins. I love being married.  My husband is a hard worker, loving, caring, kind, has integrity and is my best friend. I still get butterflies in my stomach when I think about him, I am truly in love. I feel safe and loved back.

mommiedear

Answer by mommiedear at 5:20 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• We have been married almost 3 years.
    We dont do dates. Never have.
    I love that he works hard so I can stay home with our daughter.
    I love that he is a great father!
    I love that he loves me!
    isra1986

Answer by isra1986 at 5:27 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• My husband and I have been married 44 years next week. The one thing I would have changed is that I would learn to be more of an independent woman before I married. I went from being my daddy's princess to being someone's wife and so I had to find out who I was as a person at the same time I was learning to be a wife. I love the stability that my marriage has provided for our three children and four grandchildren. I love that our home is warm and inviting to all of them and that they know they can drop in at mealtime and there will be food. Most of all, I love that I can fall asleep every night in the arms of someone who loves me unconditionally.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 5:34 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• We've been married for ten and a half years and a couple for about fifteen. We have three kids. We enjoy 'date nights' when we get to have them.... we seldom have a babysitter. We tend to go out with the kids more than we go out without them. Three things I love about my hubby... it's the little things. He always lets me get the pizza toppings I want and then he picks the ones he doesn't like off. He has sat through a billion movies he hates because I want to see them. He has put the kids and I ahead of his mom and dad even though they make his life miserable because of it. If I could change one thing... I would change my own attitude towards his family. They were aginst us getting married due to race/culture issues... I always thought they would accept me once we were married and I should have prepared myself for longterm issues!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 5:53 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• UGH! Being married SUCKS.
    Anonymous

• Married for almost 2 years, together for 5... We go on dates once or twice per month. But we spend a lot of time together. I love that he is trustworthy, thoughtful, and stubborn (can't believe I said that one) I wouldn't change anything... except maybe him remembering to take out the trash!
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 7:10 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• been married 10 months dated 8 months. i wouldn't change anything and we are the perfect pair. we try to go on dates when we can afford it. we had sushi the other night and i felt like i was falling in love all over again.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 7:24 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• BEEN MARRIED 38 YEARS COME MARCH. WE HAVE DINNER DATES EVERY SATURDAY NIGHT, LOVE THE WAY HE LOVES ME CONSTANTLY EXPRESSING WHAT HE FEELS, I LOVE WHEN HE COMES HOME FROM WORK AND WE CAN JUST SIT AND TALK, AND I LOVE THE FACT THAT AFTER ALL THESE YEARS I STILL GET BUTTERFLIES WHEN I SEE HIM COMING.

Answer by older at 7:35 PM on Jan. 20, 2009