What's one thing your DH/SO does that you fight about and what do you do that makes him mad?

For him it's his lying and doing things he knows I dislike.
He can't stand me griping and getting mad.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:26 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We are the same! He lies about dumb stuff!
    He chats online.
    He doesnt like that I always catch him in his lies and I am too emotional.
    isra1986

Answer by isra1986 at 5:29 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Isra you are right. lol.
    Sounds just like us!
    Anonymous

• Ugh, I hate that he is an Xbox addict. He hates that I nag him about playing his Xbox! Haha, it's a vicious cycle!!

All of our fights start out being about something small and insignificant, but then they snowball...
    aml8808

Answer by aml8808 at 5:36 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• oh thats easy he doesnt hearme when i talk to him lol he will aska wuestion and then not remember what i said really bugs me i get asked the same question 5 times.

for him it has to be when i get so tired of no one listening i go on a rampage and make everyone do what i want right that moment like when i have said pick up the living room 60 times and no one listens i then turn off tvs take away toys and stand in front of hubby till he gets up and helps lol. its okay he tells me he loves me anyways and says if i didnt do that he would just forget i asked lol.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 5:49 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I hate having to tell/ask him to do something for a week or two before he will do it. He hates it when I nag....
    Ms.MarineWife

Answer by Ms.MarineWife at 7:28 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• He spends money on stupid things and I yell too much.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 7:32 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• the kids. i discipline and he doesn't. there you go. he gets mad because i'll say, make m do her homework before watching tv. i get mad because he'll tell her while i'm trying to get her to do this that its not important and she does work at school all day why come home and do it too? (yep. he said that.) stuff like that.
    he fusses the house is too dirty, i fuss back that he'd think mr. monk's house is too dirty and if it bothers him so much, why doesn't he pick his nasty socks off the floor?
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 7:50 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• We don't fight and I know not to make him angry.
    mrssullivan

Answer by mrssullivan at 1:35 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• He watches tv shows about ghosts all the time and it drives me up the wall.
    He argues with me about finances. We are so stressed out because we are dealing with a loss of income and he just ends up getting angry at me, which I know is not directed at me. I can tell he resents my not working, though.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:02 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• i hate it because he wont grow up and let go of his mom he gets her in our buissness thats not a normal marrige he wont do what i tell him im to do he wont listen to me and hes suppose to my motherinlaw wants him to do what she wants him to and listen to her and not me he cant make both of us happy hes suppose to make me happy im his wife
    henderson20

Answer by henderson20 at 5:18 PM on Jan. 21, 2009