Did You Know?

Every President must swear to protect and preserve our Constitution and Barack Obama will be the only Constitutional Law Professor to become President after having instructed in that field for over a decade. Did you know this?

Gapeach001

Asked by Gapeach001 at 5:28 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• did you know that even tho you post many questions it wont stop people from seeing the ones below you
    and for your post ya i think youd have to be an idiot not to know that
    Anonymous

• I haven't posted as many as you...Anonymous..At least I am not afraid to show who I am.. I am trying to show the people who post ques about diaper changing they are in the wrong group This one is for politics
    Gapeach001

Answer by Gapeach001 at 5:32 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• actually i have only been on for about 30 mins and i dont post i only answer i think it is stupid to ask a bunch of cranky women for advice
    Anonymous

• um its also for current events....there is that pesky little & sign in there
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 5:35 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Um excuse me Gapeeach001. I know what post you are talking about and it has nothing about diaper changing in it. You need to get reading glasses on your face. This is the link to the post she is talking

about http://www.cafemom.com/answers/113184/There_are_other_news_worthy_things_still_happening

Anonymous

• Yep. There have also been Presidents that have written and signed the Constitution.
    prettylob1

Answer by prettylob1 at 5:36 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

awesome answer!! i love it and no i am not being sarcastic. just in case any of you thought that.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 5:39 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• GA PEACH YOU ROCK!!! At least you show yourself- and speak intelligently unlike anon- lol
    lovetoteachec

Answer by lovetoteachec at 5:44 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• mamakins get the chip off your shoulder. All I said before was that I was happy today...and that this post group is for politics....Jeezzz,....
    Current events are contemporary happenings of significance, usually covered in the
    news, or ongoing news stories. Most of current events are known as breaking news.

Gapeach001

Answer by Gapeach001 at 5:44 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Seems if anyone says anything pleasant or happy about today etc..most of you take the opportunity to trash them...not worth my time goodbye...oh check out my page and learn something..
    Gapeach001

Answer by Gapeach001 at 5:45 PM on Jan. 20, 2009