Do you buy your husband's clothes?

or does he buy them himself? If you buy them do you buy him nice things?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:38 PM on Jan. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, most of the time I buy them and I am a bargain shopper so I look for a good deal. Dh is appreciative of that. I found him some khaki pants the other day for 4 $ a piece. I bought everyone they had in his size ; )
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 5:43 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• If I didnt buy his clothes he would wear nothing but t-shirts and jeans lol. Plus I love clearence I have to save money where i can so its easier if i shop but i take him to buy pants cause i am really bad at that lol.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 5:45 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• i buy his casual clothes...and yes I buy him nice ones.. and he buys his dress clothes..yes he buys nice ones
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 5:52 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I have bought most of his most recent new clothes. I buy ones that are made of quality material, compliment his complexion and are soft to the touch. So I guess they're "nice clothes".
    cat0325

Answer by cat0325 at 6:03 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I do all the clothes shopping for everyone, including dh. I want them to look decent. If he wants something he can obviously buy for himself, but most I buy everything.

Answer by gemgem at 6:06 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Both, If I am out and about and see something he needs then I get it for him. Most the time though he is a total girl and loves to clothes shop.
    Ms.MarineWife

Answer by Ms.MarineWife at 7:24 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I only buy him a few things here and there because he is so picky and hard to please.
    I usually buy him t-shirts on clearance so if he doesn't like them then it's not too much money wasted.
    He always asks for my opinion when he goes to buy a suit, shirt, tie, and accessories, though, because he has to look professional for his job and he likes my coloring tastes and he knows I will tell him if a suit hangs on him well or not.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:00 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• i buy them and i get him nice things
    henderson20

Answer by henderson20 at 5:02 PM on Jan. 21, 2009